Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Value of Childhood

Little and Learning was created out of a fervent belief that an investment in childhood pays off in astounding ways. I've taught children ranging from 0-14 for 12 years in corporate child care or summer camp settings, and I hold a B.A. in Secondary Education from Carolina. I've been a teacher, a program coordinator, a director, a counselor, and a business manager. In all of those positions, I was always the one chosen to write the newsletter, lol.

Today, I'm the Editor for the Crafty Kids Dept. at Handmadenews.org and run a quirky jewelry store called Risky Beads. My passion has always been to share my experiences, learn new ones, and keep the conversation going. That's why Little and Learning is here and off we go...

0 comments:

Post a Comment